Whenever I write a pattern, I always end up making many, many versions. I just can’t help it, I have so many ideas! I just love how this baby version of my Bear Path pattern turned out in all Riley Blake Designs fabric!
- Color 1: Edie Jane Fabric
- Color 2: Edie Jane Fabric
- Color 3: Confetti Cotton in vivid
- Color 4: Blossom fabric in Navy, Shabby fabric in Navy, and Edie Jane fabric
- Background: Confetti Cotton in white
- Binding: 1/8″ stripe in Denim
You Might Be Interested in…
For the backing I decided to go completely scrappy in order to use up what was left after making the front! I’m so glad I did, because the back turned out amazing!
I free-motion quilted it on my domestic machine with an all-over flower meander. I really wasn’t sure about this quilting and a fourth of the way in, I considered ripping it all out and trying something else, but a poll on Instagram told me to leave it (95% of you said to keep it as-is!). I’m glad I listened because in the end I really do love the look and I know it will crinkle up beautifully in the wash.
Can’t get enough Bear Path? See more versions of here!