Oh friends! If I could put into words how much I loved doing the Harvest Star QAL! It brought me so much joy to sew this quilt along with all of you, and the results were all just so beautiful and unique!
If you didn’t take part in the quilt along, there were a lot of tips and tricks that were shared throughout the weeks. If you’re planning on making your own Harvest Star quilt, these could be very useful for you!
Harvest Star QAL Blog Posts:
Harvest Star Tips & Tricks:
- Using directional prints for Flying Geese and Half Square Triangles
- How to trim Flying Geese
- How to trim Half Square Triangles | Two Ways
- Using Accuquilt for Harvest Star
- Using your phone for quilt layouts
- How to make Half Square Triangles Printable
Harvest Star QAL Newsletters:
Each week I sent out a newsletter with our sewing goal and progress. You can reference them all below.
Riley Blake Designs Blog Posts:
Riley Blake Designs sewed along with us, and wrote a blog posts FULL of inspiration! You can check them all out here!