This listing is for the Quilt Coat Course WITHOUT the coat pattern. If you already bought the pattern and want to take the course, this is the listing for you! If you need the coat pattern as well, please purchase here.
Learn how to make a quilt coat! This course will guide you through the ins and outs of making a beautiful modern quilt coat using the Patchwork Chore Coat pattern by Patchwork & Poodles. Course includes:
- 6 weeks of pre-recorded, on-demand videos so you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home
- Supplemental handouts for even more assistance and information
- A community of other makers to share ideas and progress
- Access to the private Facebook group in which Eliane will be actively answering questions
- 6 live Q&A sessions with Eliane hosted in the Facebook group. These are a great way to ask questions about that week’s module
For more details about supplies and sizing, as well as general course information, see the course details page.
- November 01: Welcome, Module 0
- November 08: Module 1
- November 15: Module 2
- November 22: Module 3
- November 29: Module 4
- December 06: Module 5
- December 13: Module 6
DELIVERY: This course will be delivered via email for 6 weeks. You will have access to the videos in this course for 3 months after the end of the course. You will also receive access to downloadable PDF files.
REFUNDS: Due to the digital nature of this course and its materials, the course is non-refundable once it begins. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
COPYRIGHT: This pattern is for one-person use only. Copying, redistributing, or selling is strictly prohibited. You may not sell items made using this pattern.